Beauties of Louisiana
Official State Registered Title
August 16, 2003
Old South Jamboree Building, Walker
Open to Everyone
Director: Vickey DiMattia
Telephone: 985-878-6103 or 985-969-6403
Welcome to the First Miss Beauties of Louisiana. A lot of time and effort has gone into the preparation of this Pageant. Each contestant will be treated fairly and recieve all awards as stated.
Awards: NO DOUBLE CROWNING FOR OVERALL QUEENS
Queens: Large Full Round Crown, Monogrammed Banner, Silver Tray, Crown Pin, Monogrammed T-Shirt, and a Keepsake bag of gifts. Plus Discounts Into next Pageant.
Princess: Large Rhinestone Crown, Banner, Silver Tray & Gift
1ft thur 3rd Alternates: Crown, Silver Tray, Banner
Prettiest Smile, Best Personality, Best Model, Prettiest Hair, Prettiest Eyes- Certificate, Banner
Fashion: Trophy, Certificate, Banner
Photogenic: Trophy, Certificate, banner
Most Beautiful: Trophy, Certificate, Banner
Overall Queens: Large Full Round Crown, Monogrammed Banner, Silver Tray, $100.00 Savings Bond, 1/2 off into next Pageant
Overall Fashion: Crown, Banner, Silver Tray, $50.00 Savings Bond
Overall Photogenic: Crown, Banner, Silver Tray, $50.00 Savings Bond
Overall Most Beautiful: Crown, Banner Silver Tray, $50.00 S. Bond
Teen & Miss & Ms or Mrs Division Queens I will pay to the directors of Miss Louisiana USA Pageant System on your behalf $100.00 to compete, or $25.00 CASH.
$75.00 Entry Fee for everyting, even Overallls
You may sell sponsor tickets to help offset your entry fee. sell 100 tickets for your entry fee. Sell a total of 150 sponsor tickets and your entry is paid along with recieving a crown & trophy. The more you sell the bigger the crown & trophy. Call early to get the tickets. Limited amount will be available. Winners do not have to be present to win. First place receives $100.00 CASH second place receives $50.00 CASH.
BEAUTIES OF LOUISIANA
10:00 AM 0-11 MONTHS BABY MISS
10:15 AM 12-23 MONTHS TODDLER MISS
10:30 AM 2 YEARS T'NINCY MISS
10:45 AM 3 YEARS TINY MISS
11:00 AM 4 YEARS LITTLE MISS
12:00 TO 12:30 LUNCH
12:30 TO 1:00 REGISTRATION SECOND HALF
1:00 PM 5-6 YEARS PETITE MISS
1:15 PM 7-9 YEARS JUNIOR PETITE MISS
1:30 PM 10-12 YEARS DEB MISS
1:45 PM 13-15 YEARS JUNIOR MISS
2:00 PM 16-17 YEARS TEEN MISS
2:15 PM 18 & OVER MISS(Never been married or had a child)
2:30 PM MS. OR MRS SINGLE OR MARRIED
TIMES MAY VERY DUE TO HOW MANY CONTESTANTS ARE IN ONE GROUP
ON STAGE QUESTIONS FOR TEEN, MISS, MS OR MRS. THIS WILL BE SOMETHING FROM YOUR APPLICATION.
1. Door Admission $5.00 Adults, Children $2.00, under 2 free
everyone must pay except contestants. please advise your
2. NO checks will be excepted after August 3, 2003
3. SUNDAY BEST 0-4 YEARS, 5 & UP PAGEANT WEAR.
4. $10.00 DISCOUNT FOR SIBLINGS.
5. JUDGES WILL BE VERY QUALIFIED AND NOT FROM
6. SOUTHLAND PORTRAITS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL
YOUR VIDEO OR PHOTOGRAPHY NEEDS. NO VIDEO
7. NO GROUPS WIL BE COMBINED ARE CANCELED
8. SEND IN A $10.00 DEPOSIT TO RESERVE YOUR NUMBER
AND TO AVOID A LATE FEE.
9. ALL ENTRIES RECIEVED AFTER AUGUST3, 2003 WILL BE
SUBJECT TO A $10.00 LATE FEE.
10. SCORING: BEAUTY(0-10), PERSONALITY/MODELING
(0-10), OVERALL APPEARANCE(0-10).
11. TURN PHOTOGENIC PICTURES IN THE DAY OF THE
PAGEANT NO LARGER THAN 8 X 10 EXTRA PICTURES IS
12. SCORE SHEETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER CROWNING
YOU MAY PURCHASE A COPY OF SCORE SHEETS FOR
13. OVERALL QUEENS IS CHOSEN WITH THE HIGHEST
SCORE IN EACH SESSION
14. HAIR & MAKE-UP STYLIST: IF YOU PLAN ON
ATTENDING PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
15. BAD SPORTSMANSHP WIL NOT BE TOLERATED, YOU
WILL BE ASK TO LEAVE WITH REFUND.
16. DON'T FORGET TO SIGN THE GUEST BOOK FOR A
CHANCE TO GET FEES OFF YOUR ENTRY.
17. MOMS SIGN GUEST BOOK FOR A FREE DOOR ENTRY
(A $5.00 VALUE).